Wednesday, June 26, 2013




Reflection 1

Rachel Johnson
June 9, 2013
Reflection

I think the hardest thing about today was trying to put myself in the mind of a five year old and the things they like to do. I wouldn’t think playing in worms would be fun, but to them it is. I like how the camp directors completely let us do our own ideas and were open to suggestions, and our creativity got to come out. I like the fact that we will be able to do something interesting and fun for the kids and hopefully they’ll love it and enjoy it. I’m looking forward to working with them & interacting with them. Sooner or later i’m going to be planning my own lesson plan so this activity helps prepare me for that. I am nervous and excited at the same time. So many things can go wrong but so many can go right. I hope the kids have fun and enjoy what we have planned for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment