Wednesday, June 26, 2013




Reflection
College Panel Reflection
Rachel Johnson
June 10

I think the college panel was really helpful. It’s good to have people that have been through this experience to give you good tips and helpful tools. It also helped me realize my strengths and weaknesses and what I can do to better them. Time management is a hard thing for me so I know I have to start working on that right now in order to be able to do that in college since the schedule is way more hectic and my mother isn’t going to be around. I also liked how Andrew was talking about staying and giving back to the community and trying to make a change. I think if everyone didn’t run away from Kansas it would actually be a better place. People always say “there’s nothing in Kansas” but what are they doing to help Kansas? He said a lot of inspiring quotes that stuck with me through the whole panel exercise. They talked about not being ashamed or scared to get help on certain stuff, to use your resources to help you, make a relationship with your professor, and make time for study groups.



No comments:

Post a Comment